The spacious two-bedroom Glacier G140 Cabin.
The Glacier G140 is the perfect recreational cabin for the whole family. With two bedrooms and a loft, there is plenty of room for guests. The great room is an ideal place to gather for games and other social activities. With a complete bathroom, kitchen, washer, and drying hookups, this cabin is ready for extended stays. It is elegantly finished with inside tongue and groove pine, and ceiling beams. The exterior is your choice of Lap, log, or metal siding. Sizes 14’x48′ and from 16’x48′ to 16’x54′.
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x10″ floor joist, 16″ on center, with R-30 minimal insulation.
- 3/4″ tongue & groove OSB sub-floor.
- COREtec® Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Vinyl or clip-n-lock floor in bath.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with R-21 insulation.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir rafters (exposed) on 4′ center with sunburst truss design.
- 1″x6″ Knotty pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters.
- 2″x8′ Upper rafters 2′ on center with 4″ polyurethane, R-11 fiberglass for total of R-38.
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheeting
- Synthetic roof underlay.
- Painted metal roof (40-year warranty)
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- 7/16″ OSB under siding.
- Standard Siding Options:
- Insulated full light door (with internal blinds).
- PlygGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass (clay color).
- Lofts have 2″x6″ tongue & groove floor, log railing, and ladder.
- Modular / Prefabricated
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs