The G130 cabin is a gorgeous two-bedroom cabin.
The model G130 cabin is a two-bedroom cabin with a loft. The bedrooms are located at each end of the cabin with a large great room in the center. It is a complete cabin with a kitchen, bathroom, and washer and dryer hookups. There is a staircase leading to the loft with storage doors under the steps. It is elegantly finished with inside tongue and groove pine, and ceiling beams. The exterior is your choice of Lap, log, or metal siding. Sizes 14’x48′and from 16’x48′ to 16’x54′
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x10″ floor joist, 16″ on center, with R-30 minimal insulation.
- 3/4″ tongue & groove OSB sub-floor.
- COREtec® Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Vinyl or clip-n-lock floor in bath.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with R-21 insulation.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir rafters (exposed) on 4′ center with sunburst truss design.
- 1″x6″ Knotty pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters.
- 2″x8′ Upper rafters 2′ on center with 4″ polyurethane, R-11 fiberglass for total of R-38.
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheeting
- Synthetic roof underlay.
- Painted metal roof (40-year warranty)
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- 7/16″ OSB under siding.
- Standard Siding Options:
- Insulated full light door (with internal blinds).
- PlygGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass (clay color).
- Lofts have 2″x6″ tongue & groove floor, log railing, and ladder.
- Modular / Prefabricated
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs