The G120 cabin is perfect for an extended stay cabin or a comfortable home.
The G120 has the same features as the G100 with the addition of a gable dormer and shed dormer in the loft to give greater headroom. This loft provides a great place for a second bedroom, TV room, or play area for kids. This cabin has a welcoming front porch. As you enter, there is a great room with a vaulted ceiling. Its kitchen has a double stainless steel sink, real hickory cabinets, and a good counter space. The bathroom has a vanity, toilet, shower, and washer/dryer hookup. In the back of the cabin is a spacious bedroom with shelves and a closet. Sizes from 14’x32′ to 16’x54′.
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x10″ floor joist, 16″ on center, with R-30 minimal insulation.
- 3/4″ tongue & groove OSB sub-floor.
- COREtec® Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Vinyl or clip-n-lock floor in bath.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with R-21 insulation.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir rafters (exposed) on 4′ center with sunburst truss design.
- 1″x6″ Knotty pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters.
- 2″x8′ Upper rafters 2′ on center with 4″ polyurethane, R-11 fiberglass for total of R-38.
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheeting
- Synthetic roof underlay.
- Painted metal roof (40-year warranty)
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- 7/16″ OSB under siding.
- Standard Siding Options:
- Insulated full light door (with internal blinds).
- PlygGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass (clay color).
- Lofts have 2″x6″ tongue & groove floor, log railing, and ladder.
- Modular / Prefabricated
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs