The G110 Prefab Cabin is the perfect tiny home.
The Glacier G110 is called our tiny home because it packs so much into such a little space. This cabin has a darling front corner porch. As you enter, there is a mudroom with washer/dryer hooks. Its kitchen has a double stainless steel sink, real hickory cabinets. Two lofts provide room for storage or sleeping. The bathroom has a vanity, toilet, shower. In the back of the cabin is a bedroom. Sizes from 14’×28′ to 16’×54′.
These are prefab/modular cabins built in our Montana factory and designed for the states of Montana, Idaho, & Wyoming. Prefabrication allows for a more efficient built process that ensures greater quality. We eliminate crews driving to remote locations, extra delivery charges, forgotten tools, etc. When our cabins are finished they are delivered to your property ready to occupy.
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x10″ floor joist, 16″ on center, with R-30 minimal insulation.
- 3/4″ tongue & groove OSB sub-floor.
- COREtec® Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Vinyl or clip-n-lock floor in bath.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with R-21 insulation.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir rafters (exposed) on 4′ center with sunburst truss design.
- 1″x6″ Knotty pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters.
- 2″x8′ Upper rafters 2′ on center with 4″ polyurethane, R-11 fiberglass for total of R-38.
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheeting
- Synthetic roof underlay.
- Painted metal roof (40-year warranty)
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- 7/16″ OSB under siding.
- Standard Siding Options:
- Insulated full light door (with internal blinds).
- PlygGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass (clay color).
- Lofts have 2″x6″ tongue & groove floor, log railing, and ladder.
- Modular / Prefabricated
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs